Da Vi Nails Prices
Formerly known as California Nails, this one-of-a-kind international nails salon was established in 1995 in order to provide customer with quality and extraordinary personal services when it comes to nail care. Managed and owned by the Truong family, the name “Da Vi” was a portmanteau of the owners David Truong and Vi Truong Cao names, adding a bit more flair and personalization to their business.
The pair is more than equipped to run Da Vi Nails International Salon because of their background and impressive curriculum vitae. David graduated with a degree in business, making him a great negotiator and business manager, specializing in the construction and overseeing how their other branches are doing in their other locations. Vi, on the other hand, is in-charge of operations, guiding and inspiring the styles, customer service and procedures in all of their salons.
The following Da Vi Nails prices are estimates only.
|Full Set Acrylic||$21.00|
|Fill in Acrylic (Starting Price)||$14.00|
|Pedicure Spa (Starting Price)||$17.00|
|Manicure & Pedicure (Starting Price)||$25.00|
|Nail Take Off||$8.00|
|UV Gell Fill||$22.00|
|Polish Change (Hand)||$5.00|
|Polish Change (Toes)||$7.00|
|French Manicure (with Nail Set)||$3.00|
|Pink & White (Solar)||$40.00|
|Pink & White Fill||$25.00|
In order to maintain their superb services and stay true to exhibiting 100% customer satisfaction, Da Vi Nails International Salon offers several nail care services to help spread well-manicured nails, happiness, and delight among all Americans. Using only the highest quality nail polish and products, such as Creative Nails, OPI, Orly, Sation, and Tammy Taylor, customers can be able to select the color of their choice to reflect their current mood.
- Airbrush Design – a type of nail design created by using polish blown out of an airbrush spray tool, great for releasing the creativity and originality in customers
- Acrylic / Gel – two products clients can choose to put on their nails during nail art sessions; gel does not use air drying and only cures when exposed to UV or LED light while acrylic uses monomer with acrylic powder to have a more sculptured and 3D like effect
- Extensions – added to the nails if a customer breaks, chips or simply wishes for longer, beautiful nails
- Fiber Glass – similar to overlays but uses thin, natural, and invisible material, making them stronger yet more durable
- Manicure – a cosmetic treatment for the fingernails that involves cutting, cleaning, cuticle removal, shaping, softening of the skin, and painting of the nails
- Nail Art – an artsy and trendy way to design and decorate fingernails and toenails using any patterns and/or colors
- Pedicure – similar treatment as manicure but done on the feet and toenails
- Sculpture – the shaping or molding of the nails unto the nail beds, which can be helpful in extending the tip surface or length of the nail
- Silk Wrap – silk fabric will be wrapped around the nails to make it more durable and look longer
- Solar Nails – created by “Creative Nail Design (CND)”, it uses ethyl methacrylate to produce a look similar to acrylic nails but resembling the much-finesse French manicure (two-toned with pink bed and white tips)
- Tips / Overlays – this is a way to strengthen nails and let them grow naturally, creating more durable and stronger nails
With over 100 locations in the US alone, Da Vi Nails International Salon is offering services in almost all 50 states, cementing their fate and highly successful business in the nail salon market. Boasting of clean and well-maintained places, the ambiance and design of each of their franchise branch is based on their flagship salon, providing a sense of exclusivity and uniformity. This avoids the building of fake and copycat salons and prevents clients from being scammed.
To add uniqueness and originality to each branch, the store allows the addition of art and designs that will represent the location each franchise is in. The owners believe in diversity but they value the meaning of standard that is why they do not allow any other products to be used that will tarnish the name of their business.
Happy & Satisfied Customers
Due to their warm and hospitable approach to customers, Da Vi Nails International Salon is able to keep loyal clients that even advertise their business through the word-of-mouth approach. Besides being proud of their services, this nail care salon also takes pride in the testimonies of their happy and satisfied clients. They are the reason why their business continues to grow and remains to be one of the most reputable salons in the industry.
Jessica B. from Vallejo, California states, “I absolutely love this place! The employees are so nice and friendly! I’ve been coming here for about a year now, and they always do such a great job 🙂 Tommy is the person I go to for my manicures and pedicures. He is so efficient, and patient when it comes to helping me decide what kind of design I want to get. Helen does a great job waxing eyebrows. It’s reasonably priced as well, and my nails always last a while before I have to go back to get my fill. Call ahead for an appointment though, it does tend to get really busy during the weekends.”
Savy C. from Fairfield, California shares, “I always get my nails done during my lunch break and Tommy is my go to guy! If you want fast service, call Tommy.”
With all these testimonies from satisfied clients, Da Vi Nails International Salon surely is the perfect place to get proper nail care from.
To set up an appointment with Da Vi Nails, please visit their official site at www.davinails.com.