2023. Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
Price Per Level
Level 1 Tanning
|VIP Unlimited (Level 1)||$18.88|
|Single Session (Level 1)||$9.00|
|30 Day Pass (Level 1)||$49.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free (Level 1)||$36.00|
|Annual Pass (Level 1)||$188.00|
Level 2 Tanning
|VIP Unlimited (Level 2)||$38.88|
|Single Session (Level 2)||$13.00|
|30 Day Pass (Level 2)||$59.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free (Level 2)||$48.00|
|Annual Pass (Level 2)||$388.00|
Level 3 Tanning
|VIP Unlimited (Level 3)||$58.88|
|Single Session (Level 3)||$18.00|
|30 Day Pass (Level 3)||$79.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free (Level 3)||$72.00|
|Annual Pass (Level 3)||$588.00|
Level 4 Tanning
|VIP Unlimited (Level 4)||$78.88|
|Single Session (Level 4)||$22.00|
|30 Day Pass (Level 4)||$99.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free (Level 4)||$88.00|
|Annual Pass (Level 4)||$788.00|
Level 5 Tanning
|VIP Unlimited (Level 5)||$78.88|
|Single Session (Level 5)||$30.00|
|30 Day Pass (Level 5)||$119.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free (Level 5)||$120.00|
|Annual Pass (Level 5)||$788.00|
|30 Day Pass||$99.00|
|Buy 4 Get 2 Free||$120.00|
|Single Session Sunless||$30.00|
|Single Session Sunless + Dark||$35.00|
|Single Session Sunless + Dark + Options||$40.00|
|6 Pack Sunless||$120.00|
|6 Pack Sunless + Dark||$140.00|
|6 Pack Sunless + Dark + Options||$160.00|
One Month Pricing
|One Month Sunless||$99.00|
|One Month Sunless + Dark||$119.00|
|One Month Sunless + Dark + Options||$129.00|
|Membership Sunless + Dark||$68.88|
|Membership Sunless + Dark + Options||$78.88|
About South Beach Tanning
Miss the golden glow of a natural tan? Who doesn’t love that deep bronze color on their skin? Well, you don’t need to go on a hot, summer holiday to look fabulous, sometimes the solution is just a few blocks away, for the sun bed savvy, South Beach Tanning is the perfect escape.
What is South Beach Tanning?
Since 2003, South Beach Tanning has been actively in tanning business in the Florida area (Orlando, Tampa, Central and South). In its 12 year run since it was founded by lawyer Brian Hibbard, no South Beach Tanning salon has ever closed shop. That’s no small feat! South Beach Tanning salon is widely known for its professional and quality service plus great lasting tans! So, if you’re in need of some color, and you’ve just been indoors or at home for far too long, maybe it’s about time you head straight to South Beach Tanning.
Why Get a Tan at the Salon?
Many people tan indoors to achieve a sunkissed glow prior to hitting the beach. Some avoid the beach entirely. Mainly, it’s all about looking great without the hassles of getting sand in your swimwear or bad sunburn. As with many things trendy, sporting a tan gives the impression that you’re very active outdoors, you spend your weekends relaxing at some coastline, and much like a celeb, it’s that sought-after glow that says you’re living your life to the fullest.
But the big revelation here is, tanning takes a lot of effort much like any beauty routine. You need to know what tanning products are suitable to your skin type and color to maximize its effect, you can’t just get on a tanning bed without consulting an expert, and it pays to know how it works. At South Beach Tanning, you can expect the staff to be accommodating and quite knowledgeable when it comes to properly using each type of tanning bed. They can also walk you through the available tanning skincare line of oils, moisturizers, tanning lotions and sprays.
The Basics of Tanning Indoors
Tanning beds imitate the sun’s UV rays, but unlike being baked out in the sun. On a tanning bed, you have full control of the amount of UV light that you are exposing your body to.
Mind you, there are 3 kinds of ultraviolet rays (UV Rays) and they all vary in wavelength. These are UVA, UVB and UVC. To get a good tan, tanning beds balances the amount of UV-B and UV-A rays your body absorbs while keeping out the harmful one UV-C.
UV-B stimulates the skin pigmentation process, releasing melanin production after which the UVA bakes the melanin that results in the tan glow you see on your skin.
So now, we got all the science out of the way, let’s get to some common tanning concerns. First, like what to wear? When you’re on the tanning bed, you can wear a swimsuit, but do expect tan lines. And don’t forget to wear protective eye gear at all times.
Second, is it clean and safe? Tanning salons have secure private rooms and they clean the tanning beds right after use, so you have no worries if you decide to tan naked.
The South Beach Tanning Bed Levels
Getting a good tan is about choosing the right bed, the one that gives you maximum coverage for the least amount of time. South Beach Tanning has a variety of state of the art tanning units which are classified in ‘levels.’
Familiarize yourself with each bed level to achieve the right tan you want:
Level 1 Beds
- The starter bed to build your base tan.
- You can tan during your lunch break or right after work.
- Consider a tanning quickie with a run time of 15 minutes.
- Has built in surround sound stereo.
- Equipped with high-powered body blowers.
- More coverage than average: Has a wide tanning surface area.
Level 2 Beds
- Known as the ‘golden bronzer of tanning beds’
- Creates bronze glow effect on the face
- Features high pressure UVA facial tanners
- With higher output bronzing lamps
- Has additional cooling systems
Level 3 Beds
- Features adjustable high output UVA facial lamps.
- Results in a deep and dark hues of golden brown tan
- No burning with UVB rays usually found in the lower level beds.
- Features quick 12 minute session times as an option
- Multi speed full body cooling guaranteed
- Music rich environment
- Stand-up units available at Level 3
- Features 7 minute sessions
Level 4 Bed
- Highest UVA output possible for the darkest tan
- Has high output UVA facial lamps
- Built-in air conditioning unit
- Enjoy 10 to 12 minute sessions
- Keep cool on a lounge acrylic surface
Level 5 Bed
- Achieve the darkest tan possible
- A high pressure tanning unit
- Creates a beautiful golden bronze glow that darkens even after tanning time
- You can maintain your tan in 2– 3 sessions per month
- Has very low UVB percentage, without much risk of burning
- Spa-like experience
- Comfortable, non-claustrophobic design
- Zero UV exposure
- Enjoy a golden tan every time, sprayed-on evenly
- Has an anti-aging spritz and skin firming regimen
- Air blow dry after every treatment
- Total mist free application
The price is pretty reasonable if you have a regular tanning routine, you’d benefit the most from having a South Beach Tanning membership. The cost is as low as $18.88 a month for unlimited tanning sessions. You can also avail of the $25 membership specials to get upgrades.
Get that Sun Kissed Glow
Simply look divine and vacation-ready all year long. For a truly, relaxing tanning experience using the best equipment, look no further than South Beach Tanning, you get your deeply desired glow without drying in the open sun.
For exact pricing and service availability, visit southbeachtanningcompany.com.