Phenix Salon Suites Prices
Phenix Salon Suites takes pride in its leadership status, and it’s a game changer in the salon industry. Such is its renown in the industry as well as its clientele that it has earned a coveted spot on the Entrepreneur’s Top 500 Franchise List – truly, a crowning achievement in every sense of the word.
Phenix Salon Suites is a pioneer in the “Boutique Salon Suite Concept”, which offers its clients with luxurious and spacious salon suites for franchisees including independent salon professionals. With its salon suites, interested individuals have the enviable opportunity to own and operate their own salons without the high expenses, both monetary and non-monetary, of the process.
The following Phenix Salon Suites prices are estimates only.
|Women Cut & Blow Dry||$50.00|
|Style Out||$30.00 and up|
Hair Coloring Services
|Accent High or Lowlight||$40.00 and up|
|Partial High or Light Lights||$65.00 and up|
|Partial Caramelized||$70.00 and up|
|Full Color||$65.00 and up|
|Full High or Low Light||$90.00 and up|
|Full Caramelized||$100.00 and up|
|Balayage||$100.00 and up|
|Ombre||$100.00 and up|
|Pinwheel||$100.00 and up|
Hair Straightening Services
|Deep Conditioning Treatment||$20.00|
|Keratin Complex Treatment||$250.00 and up|
History of the Company
Phenix Salon Suites was founded by a family of professional hair and makeup stylists 85 years ago – and the rest is history. The family and their staff members learned the ins and outs of the industry as well as the unique needs and wants of their clients through the years. During its 85-year history – and counting – the company has focused on fulfilling the exacting demands of its clientele from all walks of life, ages and gender.
When Gina and Jason Rivera came into the scene, Phenix Salon Suites grew by leaps and bounds. The husband-and-wife team led the company into its present fast-growth direction especially with the introduction of the Salon Suite concept in the United States.
Since 2012, the company implemented its expansion plans with 26 new locations opened in the same year alone. Phenix Salon Suites has over 300 new locations planned in the coming years, thus, making it one of the fastest-growing salon chains in the country.
Such rapid growth can partly be attributed to the company’s well-attuned ear to the needs and wants expressed in its Salon Community. Through it, Phenix Salon Suites management can truly understand the challenges faced by salon professionals in their work and, in the process, formulate products and services that addresses their unique needs and wants. Add in the deep love and passion by the staff and management for the salon industry and Phenix Salon Suites continues to be a game changer!
Products and Services
Phenix Salon Suites products can be purchased at any of its locations and its official website as well as in any Phenix Salon Products distributor. Customers have the assurance that the products are paraben-free as well as animal cruelty-free, which are qualities essential for health of the users and the environment.
The Phenix Salon products include:
- Ash by Phenix, a Vintage Volume Lifter scientifically formulated to put more volume into limp and dry hair. It is designed with a unique atomizer distribution system for complete hair coverage while the volumizer ingredients can be easily re-activated through gentle massage of the scalp and lift of the roots.
- Souffle Salt Scrub Salt Scrubs, a pure vitamin body scrub with proven results in removing dead surface skin cells and letting younger skin glow. It has several essential vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin cells while the fine salt scrub gently exfoliate the skin.
- Glove by Phenix Lotions, a specially-formulated hand lotion that provides silky smooth skin after application. It has plant-based ingredients proven safe for use in all skin types from normal to oily.
- Rise by Phenix Skin Products, a set of products formulated to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with regular and proper application. Skin that looks younger, feels softer, and appears tighter is possible with these products.
- Rise Serum by Phenix Lotions, including the Instant Face Lifting Serum that allows its users to defy their age. The highly concentrated serum has proprietary peptide complex ingredients as well as 24 K Gold, which lifts, firms, and tightens skin while also encouraging elastic production. Use it with Rise by Phenix- Instant Face Lifting Cream for best results.
- Timeless Eyes by Phenix Skin Products, a concentrated anti-wrinkle cream applied around the eyes. With regular application, the skin tone around the eyes as well as their stubborn dark circles and fine lines improve. Say goodbye to puffy eyes, fine lines, and dark circles for 8-10 hours after application!
All of these products are suitable for use by the general population. Each of these products are also contained in elegant packaging with a “Love You Mom” ribbon in support of the company’s annual “Cut Out Cancer” campaign.
Choices in the suites include the “Boutique” business model for an intimate salon experience and the “Spa” business model for a more upscale yet relaxed setting. Phenix Salon Suites will provide the structure and framework of the salon business, which means the franchisee can focus on other matters including growing their network, client base, and skills as well as formulating their strategies. All of the salon suites are characterized by their affordability, convenience and ambiance with each salon equipped with hair styling, nail tech suites, and individual services.
To schedule an appointment or to find the closest salon near you, visit their website at phenixsalonsuites.com.